Skinny body making your legs tremble with nervousness? Is it killing your confidence?
Self-confidence is the most important aspect of one’s life, it can either make or break you. It is what you must carry with yourself wherever you go and as they say, first impression is sometimes the last impression. Now, how can you ensure that your first impression is impactful and you’re not lacking confidence?
Several factors contribute to self-confidence- appearance and knowledge being the top most imperative factors. One must work on both these aspects for a positive and successful life. Knowledge is an on-going process that one needs to continuously work on. Today, let’s talk about the physical appearance that can be built and improved with time.
Being skinny is when you’re thinner than the usual or too lean to fit into most of your outfits. If you feel your outfits just hang on you and aren’t fitting well as it does on others, you’re under weight and need to put on some kilos.
A person may be underweight due to genetics, metabolism, lack of food, eating disorder or illness (both physical and mental). Being underweight is associated with certain medical conditions, including anorexia, type 1 diabetes, hyperthyroidism, cancer, or tuberculosis.
How to check if you’re under weight?
You can check if you’re underweight or not by calculating your BMI. Body-Mass Index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight. It gives you an idea of whether you’re ‘underweight’, a ‘healthy’ weight, ‘overweight’, or ‘obese’ for your height.
According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH):
- A BMI of less than 18.5 means that a person is underweight.
- A BMI of between 18.5 and 24.9 is ideal.
- A BMI of between 25 and 29.9 is overweight.
- A BMI over 30 indicates obesity.
Quick tips to gain weight naturally:
- Don’t drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories.
- Eat more often
- Drink milk
- Have Endura Mass
- Use bigger plates
- Add cream to your coffee
- Get quality sleep
HOW CAN ENDURA MASS HELP IN GAINING WEIGHT NATURALLY?
- Endura Mass is an easy way to gain and maintain weight. It is 100% vegetarian therefore it can be taken without any hesitation
- A balanced formulation of high quality soy proteins, carbohydrates, fats, minerals and vitamins, Endura Mass gives vital nutrients and energy that helps in gaining optimum weight
- Ingredients: Contains Whole Milk, Skimmed Milk, Maltos Dextrine, Soy proteins, Sucrose, Minerals, Vitamins, Approved Flavours and Preservatives
- It is available in 3 different Flavours, Banana, Vanilla and Chocolate, so choose basis for your choice.
- Endura Mass has the ability to construct the nucleus of cells in the body and acts as an anabolic booster. It decreases muscular degradation, helping in building muscle mass.
- Endura Mass gives ~3480 extra calories per day to your body (apart from the calories you gain from your regular diet)
- Further, you can take it with milk or even juice, and let me tell you it has No Cholesterol and No Trans Fat.
- This product also claims “no side effects” and is acclaimed 100% safe.
- Endura is a GMP certified company, and an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 22000:2005 (HACCP) certified company. This proves the high standards it has wrt Quality measures.
- Further, it is manufactured in collaboration with Solae LLC, USA. Endura sources its Key ingredients from Solae, which is a world leader in Innovative Soy-based technologies
- Suggested Use: Add 10-30 gms (2-3 teaspoons) Endura Mass in a glass or milk or juice. Mix well. Take this drink one to three times a day. For quick gain, mix 2-3 teaspoons of Endura Mass in a glass of full cream milk along with 2 bananas. Take this twice, daily. Avoid taking Endura Mass just before bedtime.