WHAT’S THIS BUZZ ALL ABOUT: Nestled among the narrow alleys of Chandni Chowk, this beautiful heritage property offers the authentic flavour of Old Delhi. You can now fulfil your childhood dream of visiting a Haveli in your own Dilli city. Travel back in time and explore the rich cultural heritage of the Mughal Era
WHAT’S THERE FOR ME: ‘’LAKHORI’’ offers an authentic lip-smacking variety of chaats & tikkis of Purani Dilli.
For the Entertainment quotient & to sooth your soul,
- WEEKDAYS: Live Classical Music performance of Tabla & Sarangi
- WEEKENDS: Classical Kathak performance
WHAT’S SPECIAL ON THE MENU: One can choose from the array of choices available on their menu including kebabs, Chaats, Tikki, Delhi 6 k Dahi Bhalle, Butter Chicken, Dharmpura Special Dal, Chicken Qorma/Mutton Qorma, Haveli Special Paneer, Methi Malai Murg, Fish Masala amongst many other offering.
- For Vegans- Haveli Special Dahi Puri, Chandni Chowk Special Matra Kulcha is to die for, Sita Ram Bazar ki Aloo Tikki is delectable!
- For Non-Veg lovers, Purani Dilli ke Gilouti Kebab & Mutton Rogan Josh are luscious!KHARCHA-PAANI: It can cost ₹3,000 for two people (approx.)
HOW TO REACH: Metro connectivity has made our lives much simpler, Metro is the best option to reach Haveli Dharampura. Exit from Chawri Bazaar Metro Station & you could either walk upto your destination or take a cycle rickshaw to Jama Masjid Police Station. Haveli is hardly 10 minutes from the metro station!
EXACT LOCATION: Haveli Dharampura, 2293, Gali Guliyan, Near Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi
KRIPYA DHYAN DEIN:
- A la Carte is only available on weekdays from Monday-Thursday
- Fixed Menu on Weekends: Veg- Rs.1,800 +taxes, Non Veg- Rs.2,200 +taxes